Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

I'll have to enter a few comments as the night goes on. So far, I liked Lacy & Lance. Right now, Misty & Maks - Maks is great. Misty is doing good, better than previous female athletes.

Last night I swear Cloris was snipping the jug, kinda reminded me of Granny on Beverly Hillbillies & painful to watch OMG - she's funny & painful at the same time Scratch that last comment - she really needs to go, it just isn't funny anymore.

Really glad Susan Lucci did better but will probably go in the middle of the season. Glad Rocco was better. Kim Kardashian is a bimbo, if she is really after fame she blowing her chance big time. I like Toni Braxton & Maurice. Although there is not a clear favorite like last year, it seems like the athletes have the edge.