Sunday, May 17, 2009

Made $20 finally

I had never been much into GPT, paid to read, paid to click, etc. I had done MyPoints over the years and got a few gift cards. I'd been reading some articles on eHow and decided to try CashCrate Also, saw a lady that posted some proof of payments so, what the heck! I wasn't able to put a lot of time into it, over a couple of weeks, just here and there, but I finally got over $20 so I should see a check next month. I will blog the results.

Times are tight, haven't had much mystery shopping, merchandising or paid surveys lately. I did get a check from Your2Cents Friday though. They're an oldie but a goodie - in otherwords, they are stable and they pay.

If you read this, don't forget to try ACOP Might be doing a product test soon.

The CashCrate and ACOP links are referrals so I do get credit for them. I will keep all posted on CashCrate, when I get their check, but it is free to join (just be sure you have a junk email, don't use your regular one.) ACOP has been around forever and I have received checks for referrals from them